Cavan Cross Cultural Community (4C) is an Association incorporating all individuals interested in multicultural development and integration in a community setting.
It provides a representative platform that will empower and support people to engage and participate through training, development and information provision in order to promote integration and influence policy at local level, foster mutual respect and celebrate diverse cultures.
Its main objectives are (DIASPORA)
- Develop a vibrant network of multicultural communities
- Integrate and celebrate the diversity of different cultures
- Accommodate and facilitate social networking opportunities
- Support and build capacity of local community groups
- Promote the voice of new communities and influence local and national policy
- Open the door to effective and varied training opportunities
- Research the needs of local communities
- Act as a co-ordinated network to serve its communities.